STOP LETTING IRRITATING FODMAPS DEPRIVE YOU FROM HAVING A HEALTHY GUT AND FLAT STOMACH.
- Get your step-by-step guide to a realistic elimination diet
- Discover the easy-to-follow testing phase
- Build a simple personalized FODMAP diet you can implement on your own
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle on your own terms
ABOUT THE BOOK
Beat bloat and discomfort with the scientifically proven, easy-to-follow, low-FODMAP plan. Have you ever heard of FODMAPs? They are sugars found in certain foods that can be hard to digest, and can cause discomfort, gas, and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) symptoms. Some of the most nutritious foods around are high in these sugars, frustrating people who eat well but still have tummy issues. Apples, garlic, onions, beans, dairy, bread, and cereals are on that list. Converts who have tried the science-supported diet swear by it. In addition to useful everyday advice, the book includes:
- The differences and similarities between this diet and a gluten-free diet
- 7-day sample menu plan with recipes
- Simple and easy recipes for the basic items you need to adapt to fit into the low-FODMAP diet, including staples like salad dressing, marinade, and dips
- Clear explanations for the science behind the low-FODMAP diet and why it works
Danielle Capalino, MSPH, RD, is a registered dietitian in New York City, leading a thriving private practice providing nutritional counseling on digestive health.
She is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health.