I love turmeric, I can’t get enough of it. While it is most potent in the pill form, the color and flavor are irresistable and I try to incorporate it into my diet as much as possible. I also love collagen which is amazing for your skin, hair, and nails - and frankly the best part of collagen powder is that you can’t taste it! If you have maxed out on caffeine for the day but you are looking for a tasty beverage to warm you up, try this turmeric collagen latte!
Makes 1 serving
What you will need:
- 1.5 cups of almond milk (or your other favorite milk)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or cinnamon stick (using a cinnamon stick is easier, because I find sometimes I have to strain the beverage since it is hard for the cinnamon to incorporate evenly)
What to do:
Heat almond milk, or milk of your choice, on the stove until simmering, but do not let boil. Mix in all other ingredients and stir for about 2 minutes. Remove cinnamon stick. Enjoy and repeat frequently.